Finally! A New Post!

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last updated this thing. I knew going into I would be a slacker!
Anyway, we are still awaiting baby "what's his name." I have taken the rest of the year off just to rest up for what I am about to endure with a 3 year old and a new born. Hopefully, this baby will let me get some rest.
Everything is pretty much ready and waiting. Logan has been moved into his new room for a few months now. He enjoys coloring on his chalkboard walls as well as "painting" with water and a paintbrush.

However his lastest favorite thing to do is play with playdoh. He sits for hours and plays with that wonderfully messy stuff!
The baby's room is also finished and just waiting for a baby to go in it. Logan is looking forward to being a big brother (at least he thinks so now)!Hopefully, the next posting will have pictures of the new addition! I should have plenty of time to keep this updated then, right???

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home