The Jenkins Family

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Okay, okay! So I updated two weeks in a row last time and now everyone is wanting to know when I am going to update the blog again!?!?! Just kidding. I had good intentions, I promise. But how many pictures of a baby laying around can one take? Logan, on the other hand has been busy. Jimi has decided we need a garden so he and Logan have been busy tending to that. We've got all kinds of vegetables and fruits planted. Now, if only they'd grow. We'll see. I'm sure I'll keep you updated.
Tanner is growing. I am afraid he's headed on the same path as Logan with the colic, though. He just seems so uncomfortable some times: scrunching up his legs, grunting and actually "growling". He also has his days and nights confused. It's a good thing Jimi has been off; he's been the lucky one to stay up with him all night! I've actually been going in to school to get some internship hours for my leadership class. It's amazing how tired I am after doing that for just a little while. Now I see why people take their full maternity leave; it's definately needed!
Logan is getting used to his little brother. Mom was here this weekend and said that Logan told her he "wuved" his baby brother! He's trying to interact more with him. They'll have so much fun together when Tanner does more than lay around and fuss!
Hope everyone who reads this is doing well. (I hope everyone who doesn't read this is doing well, too!) I'll try to post more often, but, for now, we are all doing okay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home