The Jenkins Family

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Logan turned 4 on October 29. The grandparents and one cousin came to celebrate. The next day, he met some friends at ChuckECheese for a little party there. He is so glad to be 4!

Tanner is truly a happy baby, when he is well, which has been a total of 4 days in the past few months. We have had numerous ear infections and have had to put him on a daily inhaler to hopefully control his asthmatic symptoms. It's going to be a long winter! He is crawling, which adds some excitement for his brother as Tanner starts heading for Logan's toys. Logan is not too keen on the baby slobber!
I'll try to do a better job posting! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • You are so funny, four days huh? I can not beleive that Logan is 4! Tanner is a doll! I know, I know, I don't have to live with him!lol Anyway, I hope your doing ok. I know your busy with the boys, work, and school! Are you getting my blogs?
    LA

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home