The Jenkins Family

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Getting Better!

Tanner is closer to getting his thumb all alone! He actually got it here and sucked on it for a long time. (Then I put him in his bed and he woke up!) He's doing much better now; not nearly as fussy. He still only takes 30 minute naps during the day but sleeps from about 10 or 11 until sometimes 8 AM! I guess I can't complain about that. He's a pro now at flipping from his belly to his back and is trying hard to flip the other way. He doesn't stay on a mat for very long; he is using his legs to push himself off. He's getting more stable now. Logan can't wait to show his baby "brover" lots of things! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • That is the sweetest picture! I hope he remembers how to get it again!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:32 PM  

  • awww! i miss him so much. he'll be, like, crawling next time i see him. kiss him and logan for me!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home