The Jenkins Family

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Two Months Later...





Wow! Where has the time gone? It seems like a lot has happened, but not much to write about. Tanner did get tubes put in his ears in February. They seem to be doing their job; no ear infections yet. He is walking and even saying some words. I think his first word was cracker and now he says it every time we go into the kitchen!
Logan is enjoying Karate and wishes it was more often than once a week. He never stops amazing us with his knowledge and especially his imagination. I'll be sending a video of a song he made up. Incredible!
Tanner turned 1 on March 24. I can't believe how fast they grow up.

1 Comments:

  • I sure do love those 2 beautiful boys!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home