
Can you tell Logan was uncomfortable?? He actually asked to hold his baby brother. (I think it was a tactic to prolong bedtime, but it was something!)
Tanner was uncomfortable, too, but that is what he looks like all of the time recently. He is just an uncomfortable baby. Many have told me that this was going to be a good baby because of all that we went through with Logan. WELL, it turns out, I just have unhappy babies. This one is definitely the last! Tanner is trying to be good and we have changed his formula. Hopefully this one will be easier on his stomach.
Obviously my posts are becoming less frequent as these two boys are consuming A LOT of my time. I'll post when I get a chance to keep everyone updated but for now, that's about all that is going on.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home