To all of you faithful ones who keep checking to see if we've posted another blog...
You really need to find a hobby!
Just kidding! More posts and pictures coming soon. We are in the middle of colic (UGH!) and Jimi has been on night shift. In other words, I barely get 5 minutes to myself and sometimes, this blog thing is so slow to post pictures. But I will get some on soon!
Hope everyone is well. Keep checking!
You really need to find a hobby!
Just kidding! More posts and pictures coming soon. We are in the middle of colic (UGH!) and Jimi has been on night shift. In other words, I barely get 5 minutes to myself and sometimes, this blog thing is so slow to post pictures. But I will get some on soon!
Hope everyone is well. Keep checking!

1 Comments:
Great pics, looks like Logan had a great time I am glad Tanner is better,you don't need another nightmare baby!
Love, Betsey
By
Anonymous, at 6:23 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home